Change Your Mind; Change Your Marriage!
Gain the marriage you yearn for!
"Typical counseling and therapy doesn't even come close to how wonderful this experience was. Prior to coaching, I was in a very dark place. The only thing on my mind was to leave my husband. . ..Sheila helped me look past my current state and believe that God can make things right in my marriage. I've been provided the tools to change my approach, which changes the reaction of not only my husband but also my children and their outlook. Plain and simple, my family was saved by marriage coaching." ~Jackie S.
CHANGE YOUR MIND; CHANGE YOUR MARRIAGE!
Learn 6 skills to do Marriage God's Way!
- Break the yo-yo loop many women use when trying to connect with their husbands and build intimacy
- Shed relationship-killing habits and gain the marriage you crave
- Learn to communicate what you want from a position of strength
As your coach, I’ll listen and ask tough questions to help you move closer to your goals for your marriage.
I'll help you get unstuck by helping you gain new perspective and being a good listener who's direct, honest and compassionate.
I’ll challenge you to see your marriage differently and make tough changes.
LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
LESS THAN $15 A SESSION!
Spring Sessions Start April 6!
Don't miss out!
LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
"I've learned so much throughout this six weeks and my marriage has truly improved. . . my husband has gone from being a not-so-attentive partner to a man who has spiked more interest in me and initiates intimacy more often as well. He smiles at me more and the flirting is back to how it was 8 years ago when we first married. How refreshing!!! The techniques she shares based off her own experiences, but also God's word are very encouraging and helpful."~Emilie
"One of the biggest challenges we have had in our marriage is communication. This course has given me amazing tools that have opened up the line of communication greatly. We are so much more open and transparent with each other." ~Samantha M.
- 6 Live Confidential Workshop Sessions
- Weekly assignments to apply the lesson
- A safe forum for discussion and help
- Access to private Facebook group
Coaching is NOT for you if:
- You are in a relationship with someone with a gambling, drug or alcohol addition. The Addiction Hotline number is 888-633-3239.
- You are in a physically abusive relationship. We recommend you seek help immediately. The National Domestic Violence Hotline number is 800-799-7233.
Also known as 'The Not So Excellent Wife,' Sheila Qualls understands how tiring a tough marriage can be.
She went from the brink of divorce to being married to a man who loves and adores her by translating timeless truths into practical skills. (Yes, she's still married to the same guy!)
She believes you can be happy, too. She uses her marriage as a classroom to help women apply biblical principles in a modern marriage without feeling like a doormat while growing closer to God and your husband.
She's helped women just like you get the marriage they want.
She and her husband Kendall live in Minnesota. They have five children and a Black Lab named Largo.